• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Kaplan Sheinwold Players

#21 User is offline   akwoo 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2016-January-24, 22:43

View Poststeve2005, on 2016-January-24, 10:32, said:

suit symbols are missing is nearly unreadable.

I see suit symbols - I'm guessing that fonts aren't embedded in the document and the necessary fonts aren't on your computer. Not that I can do anything to fix this, but many people might not have your problem.

#22 User is offline   ggriffin0 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2016-April-07, 14:52

I too play K-S as does (double !). I can play a more purist version or go modified.

#23 User is offline   Souvikdass 

• Pip

Posted 2017-November-02, 06:55

I want a junior partner

#24 User is offline   jm02130 

• PipPip

Posted 2017-December-29, 12:42

Please add me to the list. I prefer Brozell runouts with any weak NT system. I'm new to BBO and looking for partners.

#25 User is offline   rmnka447 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:Bridge, Golf, Soccer

Posted 2018-January-23, 15:13

I should have signed up here long ago. I play a lot of KS with my tournament partners.

#26 User is offline   dekalog 

• Pip

Posted 2018-October-26, 01:56

Hi,
My BBO ID is dekalog,I played K-S 10 years ago.
Hope to meet you soon.
Abraham

#27 User is offline   7smitty77 

• Pip

Posted 2020-September-09, 12:03

I’m from Margate, NJ and Philadelphia suburbs. How would I search to see if a group like yours exist? It would be great to connect The way your group does and even to find “old” partners from my area. I’m new to the forums and trying to find my way. Any assistance would be appreciated. I’m an avid player searching for a partner...I’m about (3000 level) I’d be happy to play with anyone from your group. If anyone has suggestions on how to find partners or to find a group like yours, please contact me. My email is 7smitty77@gmail.com. Thanks for your help
Smitty
7smitty77@gmail.com

#28 User is offline   JmBrPotter 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Interests:Bicycling, Chess, Computer Science, Go, Hiking, Learning, Military Simulation Games, Photography, Quality Improvement, Reading (SciFi, nonfiction), Statistics, Teaching, Two-Player Partial Information Games, Two-Player Total Information Games, oh! I almost forgot---Duplicate Contract Bridge playing and directing

Posted 2021-May-14, 09:35

After more than five years, you probably either have a solution or have given up. Nonetheless, Kaplan and Sheinwold's How to Play Winning Bridge still shows up in used book stores and on eBay from time to time. My hard cover copy of the 1958 edition purports to be signed by both authors on the front fly leaf. I also have the 1963 edition in soft cover.

View Postavigo, on 2016-January-19, 06:47, said:

Hi, I am an Intermediate player . I loved reading Kaplan's book on bridge (which was 4 card suit opennings) and have become a Kaplan fan.I would like to play Kaplan Sheinwold with a player of my level. But first where can I find documentation / a book giving details of the system? I am In India and can play 10pm to 11pm IST.

:-)

Brian Potter

e-mail: ClioBridgeGuy >at< att >dot< net
URL: Bridge at the Village

Bridge is more than just a card game. It is a cerebral sport. Bridge teaches you logic, reasoning, quick thinking, patience, concentration, and partnership skills.
- Martina Navratilova

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users