• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How to proceed

#21 User is online   Cyberyeti 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2016-February-28, 15:16

View Postmgoetze, on 2016-February-28, 14:55, said:

And what do you do with that hand when partner bids 6? Seems good to me.

It works fine for the actual hand, what am I supposed to do with Axxxx and all the other cards ? I suspect I bid the indifferent 7 which would be right if partner had KQxx

#22 User is offline   zillahandp 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2016-February-28, 16:51

Oh dear is cyberyeti a brit? P did not bid 3s, he did not bid 4c he has a brain think about it. Most would be exploring now how depends on understanding 5c would be aiming for 6 + 6c for seven. He prbably will not have Ac so key card could work. We are playing with a 30pt pack and we have 18! Of them. P has not got a five or six card spade suit queen high and has 8++

#23 User is online   Cyberyeti 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2016-February-28, 17:23

View Postzillahandp, on 2016-February-28, 16:51, said:

Oh dear is cyberyeti a brit? P did not bid 3s, he did not bid 4c he has a brain think about it. Most would be exploring now how depends on understanding 5c would be aiming for 6 + 6c for seven. He prbably will not have Ac so key card could work. We are playing with a 30pt pack and we have 18! Of them. P has not got a five or six card spade suit queen high and has 8++

Yes I'm a brit and partner DID have A (note opps are green v red and haven't raised their likely 10 card club fit so partner is very likely to have club honour(s)).

I think KC and go to 6 opposite 1+Q is not silly, if partner shows 2+Q, you can bid 5N and look for K.

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users