Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

new version help

#1 User is offline   phoenixmj 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2019-May-28, 21:39

I just used the new version of bbo software for the first time. As I am playing a hand - I cannot see "results" like I could before. Similarly - I am unable to see what other tables did.

Please help.. I am sure I am missing something since the results are not shown while playing the tournament.

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2019-May-29, 08:17

In the History tab, select a board and then click on "Other Tables".

#3 User is offline   carmelbobc 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2019-May-29, 19:06

I had the same issue and had many exchanges with BBO support about it. Wish I could recall exactly how I resolved it. The best I can determine is that BBO has both a desktop and mobile version of the software.

When I first logged in, I got the Mobile version - which behaved as you describe. Eventually, by logging in from my iMac, I got - and locked into - the version that you and I prefer.

Good luck!

#4 User is offline   msjennifer 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:Cricket,Photography,Paediatrics and Community Medicine.

Posted 2019-May-29, 23:21

I am not able to chat nor can I see any chat in the new avatar of BBO.I tried everything but I found myself helpless.Why have they removed the chat facility ? IS there a logical reason ?

#5 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2019-May-30, 09:02

Go to Account -> Settings and enable "Show chat". It's normally enabled by default, you must have accidentally turned it off.

Also, to chat privately with someone, you can click on their name and type in the "Message" line below their profile.

#6 User is offline   geoffff 

• PipPip

Posted 2019-May-30, 13:45

I am also having trouble with history. I click on other tables and get the position at that time but it doesn't update as more hands are played as my old version did. Is there anything I can do to resolve this?

#7 User is offline   nob turner 

• PipPip

Posted 2019-May-30, 17:30

When I've tried the HTML5 version, I've found two issues:

The results don't refresh on the left as they do in the Flash version (as other tables play a hand).

Profiles don't close without an actual click in the close box. In Flash, they fade out after a few seconds if your cursor isn't still hovering over them. That was a nice feature which should be reinstated.

#8 User is offline   LionHeart1 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2019-May-31, 02:59

There is another trouble with the History. If I want to see an earlier deal in a tourney by positioning the cursor on it, I see the result of it, but the diagram under it shows the last played deal, not the concerned one. If I want to do this, at first I must switch to the other tables, look for my result there and then switch back to my own results.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users