BBO Discussion Forums: Enable Invites to Friends playing Solitaire - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Enable Invites to Friends playing Solitaire Remove bloc getting a message to Solitaire player.

#1 User is offline   bluff10 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-February-06, 19:26

When I invite someone playing Solitaire to join me at a table, the message comes back that they are busy playing. It would be better if somehow you could interrupt them to ask if they would prefer to play a real game with real people. The robots won't complain.

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2020-February-07, 02:17

View Postbluff10, on 2020-February-06, 19:26, said:

The robots won't complain.

We're hiring the robot from Dilbert.

https://dilbert.com/...lts?terms=Robot

:)

#3 User is offline   pilowsky 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2020-February-07, 02:38

...Lol, thanks for that, but of course the real reason is that although you get told that the person is playing Solitaire they could be doing all sorts of other things on BBO, as I discovered when I rang my friend and said "why are you playing Solitaire...?" Turns out it's a default message B. Maybe the Robots can't be bothered and they're just dreaming of electric sheep.
Non legit hoc

#4 User is offline   bluff10 

• PipPip

Posted 2020-February-08, 09:12

View Postpilowsky, on 2020-February-07, 02:38, said:

...Lol, thanks for that, but of course the real reason is that although you get told that the person is playing Solitaire they could be doing all sorts of other things on BBO, as I discovered when I rang my friend and said "why are you playing Solitaire...?" Turns out it's a default message B. Maybe the Robots can't be bothered and they're just dreaming of electric sheep.

I don't parlay Latin so I asked the king of robots, Mr Google, who said....'deus ex machina' is a translation of a Greek phrase and means literally "a god from a machine."... and 'non est' must mean 'There is no God from a machine". Pity. I was hoping the robots would show a little mercy and forgiveness, as God surely would, and let me contact my Fiends playing dumb stupid waste-of-time Solitaire.

#5 User is offline   babaoo 

• Pip

Posted 2020-February-08, 16:25

When I invite someone playing Solitaire to join me at a table, the message comes back that they are busy playing. It would be better if somehow you could interrupt them to ask if they would prefer to play a real game with real people. The robots won't complain.

I would love to be able to do that!!!,

#6 User is offline   DAllan0403 

• Pip

Posted 2020-February-09, 07:56

Agree.

#7 User is offline   clbrown 

• Pip

Posted 2020-February-09, 10:39

I like this idea a lot. Hopefully it could be easily done. I can always return to a robot game ,but would like to know about real play opportunities.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users