Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New HTML "buglets"

#1 User is offline   HeavyDluxe 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2020-June-13, 13:36

Hi, BBO. Unlike most people, I actually like the new HTML interface, so I'm not here to grumble. :)

But, I did want to raise a bug... Since the last upgrade, I've had a resizing issue when attempting to view profiles. I kibitz A LOT and click down through the list of players I've followed to figure out where I want to go (and whether I am allowed to go there). Recently, some of the profiles run off the bottom of the screen and lead to a white bar at the bottom. I can get rid of it, I've found, by doing any serious web browser resizing task (full screen to not and back, or hide/show address bar, etc). Otherwise, it just blanks part of the screenspace out and looks bad. If you don't correct it, a subsequent profile view can exacerbate the problem and make the whitespace larger. Never seems to get any bigger after that.

If you want to message me on BBO with a delivery address, I can send a screen shot... It's happening in Chrome/Firefox on my MBP and on Chrome on a Pixelbook I have, so it seems baked in.

Also, just because, I'd love to highlight these two niggles from the past that seem to persist. :)
https://www.bridgeba...g-quirks-html5/

Thanks!!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users