Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Retrieving chat

#1 User is offline   WBCsnap170 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2023-October-04, 04:12

As a director in a club match I need to retrieve table chat to check on a disputed call. I have since logged out and can not see how I can retrieve a table's chat.
Any one know how to do this please.

#2 User is offline   pescetom 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2023-October-04, 15:08

View PostWBCsnap170, on 2023-October-04, 04:12, said:

As a director in a club match I need to retrieve table chat to check on a disputed call. I have since logged out and can not see how I can retrieve a table's chat.

This should have been posted (and now should be moved to) the directors forum.

Out of interest, can you see the table chat when you have not logged out? I can't remember, but TDs have repeatedly behaved as if they could not read it.

#3 User is offline   peterb001 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2023-October-28, 15:15

View PostWBCsnap170, on 2023-October-04, 04:12, said:

The table chat is included in the Table History, which the director can access while the tournament is running. I'm not sure, but it might be available during the 30 minute adjustment period at the end of the tournament (but it might not), after which the director has no access (but I believe that BBO administrators can access it for a little longer). Having accessed the table history for the appropriate table, I then copy all of it and paste it into a separate text file on my PC, so I have the details for later if required.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users