BBO Discussion Forums: Duplicate face to face bridge clubs in Rome - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duplicate face to face bridge clubs in Rome

#1 User is offline   franemaz 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2024-March-22, 12:18

Vado a Roma a junio 2024. Mi piace giocere bridge. Parlo piccolo Italiana. Giaco bridge BBO Il mio albergo e Albergo e Albergo del Senato vicino Al Pantheon.
Please provide some bridge clubs face to face in Rome and days and times of games. Thank you. Francesca Mazarella

#2 User is online   pescetom 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2024-March-22, 13:40

View Postfranemaz, on 2024-March-22, 12:18, said:

Vado a Roma a junio 2024. Mi piace giocere bridge. Parlo piccolo Italiana. Giaco bridge BBO Il mio albergo e Albergo e Albergo del Senato vicino Al Pantheon.
Please provide some bridge clubs face to face in Rome and days and times of games. Thank you. Francesca Mazarella

I play in Italy but unfortunately have not had the pleasure of doing so in Rome.
Some starting points all the same:
- a few well known clubs: Nuova Arcadia, Reale Bridge, Circolo Tevero
- the contacts for FIGB in Regione Lazio are telephone 06-32723257 or mobile 3428619778, email presidenza@bridgelazio.it

You could also download the app "myfigb" which is capable of showing all the FIGB tournaments available near your current location, although I am not sure if that works when you are not logged in as an FIGB member - will find out and if necessary try to remedy before June :).

#3 User is online   pescetom 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2024-April-03, 07:55

Luckily for you, I met a player from Rome who knows all the clubs and venues (or at least the remaining ones, even Arcadia is gone). If you're good, she will probably play with you too :) Will send you a contact in PM.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users